Anne is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on public and private M&A, divestitures, joint ventures and minority investments.
back to tab navigation
- Google on its pending $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant.
- Axel Springer on its pending acquisition of Allbritton, including publications POLITICO, Protocol and POLITICO Europe (a joint venture with Allbritton).
- Saint-Gobain on its $2.3 billion acquisition of GCP Applied Technologies.
- Honeywell on the combination of Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum Computing and acquisition of a majority stake in the combined company.
- Charterhouse Capital on the business combination of Mirion Technologies and SPAC GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II.
- Volkswagen on its $200 million Series F investment in QuantumScape Corporation, and subsequently as the largest stockholder of QuantumScape on its $3.3 billion business combination with SPAC Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp.
- CarLotz on its $827 million business combination with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Clever Leaves on its business combination with SPAC Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.
- New York Law School
- J.D., 2019
- Bucknell University
- B.A., 2015
New Yorkback to tab navigation
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 212 277 4000
F +1 212 277 4001