About Dr. Jan Postweiler
Jan is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions practice group.
He advises national and international clients on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Jan speaks German and English.
- VEM Vermögensverwaltung GmbH (Merckle group) on ongoing corporate restructuring matters (e.g. mergers and demergers)
- Borealis AG on the sale of the nitrogen business to AGROFERT
- Leggett & Platt on the acquisition of the Pacoma group, one of the world's leading suppliers of hydraulic cylinders
- Aspen Technology, Inc. on the acquisition of inmation Software GmbH, a global software platform developer, based in Cologne, Germany
- Jungheinrich AG on the acquisition of the Indiana-based Storage Solutions group
- Emerson Electric Co. on the acquisition of Flexim Flexible Industriemeßtechnik GmbH, the world's only supplier of clamp-on ultrasonic systems
- Novartis on the transfer of real estate, infrastructure-related assets and services pertaining to the Life Science Park Rhine Valley in Stein
University of Cologne, Germany (first state exam)
ECUPL Shanghai, PRC
Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne with a posting at the Consulate General of Germany in Chicago, USA (second state exam)
University of Cologne, Germany (Dr. iur.)