About Dr. Lukas Pomaroli
Lukas has a focus on foreign trade, economic sanctions and export controls.
He is a member of our dispute resolution, global sanctions & trade and environment, products & regulatory practice groups.
Lukas speaks German, English and French.
- Advising an international lender syndicate on all sanctions compliance aspects re a multi-billion EUR project finance project.
- Advising a silicon valley technology group on all European foreign direct investment approval proceedings in a multi-billion EUR transaction.
- Advising major international and national banks on the impact of the Russian and Iranian sanctions regimes on their businesses.
- Advising European manufacturing and consumer goods groups on sanctions compliance issues related to their (re-)entry of the Iranian market.
- Advising two European investment companies on the set-up of a trade controls compliance management system.
- Export control advice for tech companies in relation to their products / services.
- University of Vienna, Austria (Dr. iur.)
- Nottingham Trent University (LL.M.)