Tom is a senior associate in our Global Transactions practice in London, specialising in finance.
Tom has broad finance experience advising private equity sponsors and financial institutions on leveraged finance transactions, including acquisitions, dividend recapitalisations and refinancings. Tom’s practice also includes work on general corporate financings, special situations transactions and restructurings.
- Brookfield Asset Management and Center Parcs on its financing arrangements.
- BC Partners and Springer Nature in connection with, among other things, the financing of the acquisition of Springer by BC Partners and the subsequent financing of Springer’s merger with the Macmillan science and education business.
- Cinven on the financing for various acquisitions, including the recent acquisitions of Partner in Pet Foods and Hotelbeds.
- Warburg Pincus on the financing of its recent acquisitions of Accelya, Avaloq and Supplier Assessment Services Limited.
- Goldman Sachs in connection with Almaviva S.p.A’s offering of €250m Senior Secured Notes.
- EQT Credit Opportunities on various distressed situations.
- Alcentra on a scheme of arrangement and subsequent refinancing process in relation to a special situations credit.
- College of Law, Moorgate (Legal Practice Course)
- Oxford University (Lincoln College), BA Hons, MA Oxon (English Language and Literature)
Solicitor, England and Wales
back to tab navigation
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 (0)20 7716 4244
F +44 (0)20 7108 4244