About Dr. Timo U. Piller
Timo focuses on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate and capital market law matters.
He has been ranked by Best Lawyers (Handelsblatt) in the category "Ones to Watch" / "Anwälte der Zukunft" (Capital Markets Law) in 2023.
Timo speaks English and German.
- Vonovia on the sale of a minority stake in its "Südewo" portfolio and on the establishment of the future joint venture.
- Stumpf Group and M+W Group on the sale of a significant minority interest in Exyte GmbH to BDT Capital. Partners and the shareholders’ agreement for the future partnership.
- Huadong on its strategic partnership with Heidelberg Pharma.
- Etex on its acquisition of URSA-Group from Xella Group.
- Vonovia on its public takeover offers for Deutsche Wohnen and GSW Immobilien.
- Nissan on the divestment of its stake in Daimler via an ABB.
- Lopesan Touristik S.A.U. on its public tender delisting offer for LS Invest.
- Various listed clients (incl. Vonovia) on capital measures (incl. ABBs).
- Various clients (incl. Vonovia) on successful offerings of share dividends (2017 through 2021).
- RWE on its acquisition of majority stakes in Joint Ventures operating the Czech and Slovak gas net from innogy.
- Vonovia on its successful takeover offer for Swedish residential housing companies Victoria Park and Hembla.
- RWE on the refocussing of its activities in connection with the sale of innogy.
- Vonovia on its successful takeover offer for BUWOG (and subsequent squeeze-out).
- Total on its acquisition of Maersk Oil.
- ADLER Real Estate on the sale of its majority stake in Accentro Real Estate.
- Ceconomy on its acquisition of a 24.33 per cent stake in French consumer electronics retailer Fnac Darty.
- Vonovia on its takeover offer for conwert Immobilien Invest (and subsequent squeeze-out).
- Founding of 5GAA e.V.
- Heidelberg University, Germany
- Düsseldorf University, Germany (Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany