Susanne Paul, Associate People and reward
Susanne specialises in employment law.
She advises on individual and collective labour law, company pensions and employment issues in M&A and restructuring projects.
Susanne is fluent in German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising large multinational distribution companies in the automotive sector on various employment matters.
- Advising various clients on employment disputes and termination of employment, including mass redundancies.
- Advising UniCredit/Bank Austria on the restructuring of the occupational pension scheme and transfer to the state scheme.
- Advising various clients on the implementation of (internal) whistleblowing policies including whistleblower protection and corporate governance matters.
- Providing guidance on employee investigations and compliance issues.
- University of Graz, Austria (law, Mag iur)
- Maastricht University, Netherlands (LL.M. in forensics, criminology and law)
Susanne is engaged in the People and Reward knowledge and business development team.back to tab navigation