About Maha Osman
Maha is a corporate senior associate in our global transactions group, working from our Dubai office.
Maha worked in our London office prior to moving to Dubai. She advises a broad mix of financial sponsors and strategic investors on their investments across emerging markets. Maha is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Holcim Group Services Ltd on the divestment of their entire stake in Ambuja Cements Limited and ACC Limited for US$10.5 billion.
- General Atlantic as lead investor in the US$260 million Series D funding round of Sun King (formerly Greenlight Planet).
- General Atlantic on its investment in the Series B funding round of Reliance Health Inc..
- A consortium of investors, including Danone, on the acquisition by way of competitive auction, of West African dairy giant, Fan Milk.
- A private equity house on the acquisition of Mouka (from Actis and the founding family), a leading Nigerian mattress manufacturer and distributor.
- A private equity firm on the acquisition of 100 per cent. of The Avenue Group Limited, which offers affordable healthcare over integrated with quality healthcare provision across Kenya.
- A private equity firm on the acquisition of a 75 per cent. stake in Healthlink Management Limited, a leading specialised healthcare services business operating in Kenya.
- A private equity firm on the acquisition, by way of auction, of East Africa’s largest all-day casual dining coffee house, Java House.
- CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of a significant minority stake in GEMS Education, the world’s largest provider of K-12 private education.
- Fajr Capital on its cross-border acquisition of a controlling interest in Dubai-based Cravia Group, one of the region’s fastest growing F&B companies and owns the franchise rights/licence to operate brands such as Five Guys, Cinnabon, Seattle's Best Coffee and Zaatar w Zeit.
- Gulf Capital on the acquisition and subsequent sale of Destinations of the World, the travel accommodation wholesaler, to Webjet, a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Oman Telecommunications Company SAOG (Omantel) on the sale of its passive mobile tower infrastructure assets to Helios Towers plc (Helios Towers) for a cash consideration of US$575 million. Freshfields advised on the sell-side auction process for the sale of its passive mobile infrastructure assets comprised of 2,890 towers in Oman, and the entry into a long-term master services agreement to continue to utilise the tower assets.
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. on its acquisition of SAPESCO, oil services company in Egypt.
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2014
Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (London), 2011
Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law (London), 2010
BA Economics and Religious Studies, University of Virginia, 2007