Ciara is an associate in our global transactions team based in Abu Dhabi. She advises on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Ciara worked at a leading firm in Australia.back to tab navigation
- DP World in relation to its current ongoing takeover by Port & Free Zone World FZE.
- DP World in relation to its acquisition of feeder shipping businesses operating in the Indian Subcontinent.
- A major oil and gas company in relation to a technology development joint venture.
- A property development group on the disposal of retail assets in Dubai.
- A regional sovereign wealth fund on the proposed acquisition of a portfolio of power generation assets in South Asia.
- A regional investor on due diligence into a wind farm in Jordan.
- *NYSE-listed Albemarle Corporation on aspects of its proposed acquisition of a 50 per cent stake in ASX-listed Mineral Resources’ Wodgina Lithium Project.
- *China Hanking Holdings Limited on its AU$330m sale of Hanking Australia’s Southern Cross Gold Operations.
- *Private vendors on the sale of a mining software company.
- *Legend Holdings Corporation on its AU$200m acquisition of a 90 per cent interest in Kailis Bros Seafood.
* Lawyer experience prior to joining Freshfields.back to tab navigation