About Shavonne Oh
Shavonne is an English-qualified associate in our Global Transactions group. Shavonne advises on a broad range of cross-border corporate transactions across a variety of sectors, from M&A and joint ventures to reorganisations and capital raisings, as well as other corporate transactional and advisory matters.
Shavonne trained and qualified in our London office before relocating to Singapore. She speaks English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Synergy Marine and its founder shareholder, on a significant minority investment from Searchlight Capital Partners, marking the Synergy Marine group's first major external equity raising.
- TPG and the Hong Leong Group on the acquisition from IHH Healthcare of its medical education arm, International Medical University.
- ConocoPhillips on the US$1.355bn sale of its operated interest in the Corridor block in Indonesia and related pipeline assets to Medco Energi.
- CK Hutchison Holdings Limited on the landmark US$6bn merger of its Indonesian telecommunications business, Hutchison 3 Indonesia with Indosat Tbk, a subsidiary of Ooredoo Group.
- PSP Investments on its acquisition from AMP Capital of a significant additional stake in Angel Trains Limited.
- DAZN Group on the carve out and sale of a majority stake in its digital football-focused platforms business to Integrated Media Company.
- Aston Martin on its: (i) strategic technology agreement with Mercedes-Benz and issue of new shares and warrants as part of a £1.3 billion financing package; and (ii) £152 million non-pre-emptive cash-box placing and parallel retail offer of new shares.
- Blackstone on its acquisition of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, Naladhu Private Island Maldives and the staff island of Boduhura.
- PayPal Inc. on its investment in GoPay (Gojek’s digital payment business).
- Berry Global (listed in New York) on its recommended takeover of London-listed RPC Group plc.
- Saputo (listed in Toronto) on its recommended takeover of London-listed Dairy Crest Group plc.
- King's College London, Law LLB, First Class Honours
- BPP Law School, Accelerated Legal Practice Course, Distinction
- Qualified in England and Wales