About Alberto Nurzia
Alberto Nurzia is a finance senior associate in the Global Transactions group.
His practice is mainly concentrated on a range of Italian domestic and international financing transactions in connection with acquisition finance, structured finance, asset based financings, real estate finance and other leveraged transactions, including restructuring transactions, investments and divestments in non-performing loan portfolios by international and domestic banks.
Before joining the firm in 2019, he worked in the banking, finance and restructuring area in leading Italian and international law firms in Milan, Rome and London.
A native Italian speaker, he speaks English fluently and has a good knowledge of French language.
- A federal government financial institution on the review and transfer of the portfolios of Italian loan assets.
- A pool of banks on the restructuring of the indebtedness of one the leading operators of electricity and natural gas.
- One of the leading European manufacturer of shower enclosures and steam cabins, in the context of its debt restructuring plan ex art. 67 of the Italian Insolvency Law, for an overall value in excess of €330m.
- One of the biggest Italian automotive components manufacturer on drafting, negotiation, and signing of the documentation in relation to a medium term facility for the purpose of funding certain infrastructure investments.
- A pool of banks in the context of the debt restructuring, under art. 67 of the Italian Insolvency Law, of an international leading producer of aluminium tubes.
- “Roma Tre” University, Rome (JD)
- George Washington University Law School
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)