About Dr. Verena Nosch
Verena is part of our Global Transactions Group. She specialises in advising financial sponsors and corporates on M&A transactions, including acquisitions, exits, co-investments, carve-outs and other corporate matters across a broad range of sectors.
Her inhouse and management experiences help her to perfectly understand our clients and to deliver the best results for them.
Verena speaks German and English.
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition and carve-out of MBCC Admixtures, a leading global manufacturer of concrete admixtures and sustainable solutions for the construction industry.
- Advising EQT Infrastructure on the acquisition of a majority stake in Meine Radiologie and blikk to form a leading radiology and radiotherapy provider in Germany.
- Advising EQT Equity on the sale of Utimaco, an international provider of professional cybersecurity and data intelligence solutions for regulated critical infrastructure.
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition of a majority stake in think-cell, the developer of charting and layout software for PowerPoint for holistically streamlining professional slide production and thereby improving efficiency and quality when creating and editing presentations.
- Advising EQT Equity and SUSE S.A. on the IPO of the open-source software company.
- Advising Francisco Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in music technology company Native Instruments Holding GmbH.
- Advising EQT Equity on the acquisition of Schülke & Mayr GmbH, one of the leading suppliers of hygiene and infection prevention solutions for skin and surfaces and wound antiseptics, and several add-on acquisitions.
- Advising Zurich-based gategroup on the acquisition and carve-out of the European business of Lufthansa’s catering subsidiary LSG Sky Chefs.
- Advising Bain Capital on the acquisition of Wittur Group, one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of elevator components and systems, from Triton.
- Advising WMF AG on the sale of its subsidiary Alfi GmbH to Thermos group, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of portable insulated food and beverage containers.
- Advising Siemens AG on the sale of its Audiology Solutions business to EQT and the German entrepreneurial family Strüngmann for EUR 2.15 bn.
- Advising Siemens AG on the sale of its 50 per cent stake in the joint venture BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH to Robert Bosch GmbH for EUR 3 bn.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the sale of Flint Group, a leading global supplier of inks and other print consumables, to Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Koch Industries.
- Advising Bregal Capital on the acquisition of LR Group, one of Germany’s leading multi-level marketing enterprises for body care and beauty products, from Apax.
- Advising Capvis on the acquisition of Ondal Group, a developer and manufacturer of high-quality electromechanical equipment, from Findos Investor.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich, Germany (Doctor of Laws - Dr. jur.)
- Admitted to the German Bar