About Norbert Nolte
Norbert is an expert on compliance and investigations, corporate crime and data privacy.
Norbert is listed as one of the leading (JUVE) and most highly regarded (WWL) investigations lawyers in Germany. A seasoned advisor in the compliance arena, his experience ranges from global investigations on complex fraud and bribery cases to corporate defence work and crisis management advice in cybersecurity incidents.
In addition, Norbert has 25 years of experience in data privacy, telecommunications and information technology law. In particular his data privacy advice is praised by his clients as reasonable and commercially viable. He offers advice that clients can live with.
Norbert lectures Internet and data privacy law at the University of Cologne.
- Advising Airbus in relation to investigations and compliance work since 2012.
- Advising Audi and Volkswagen in global criminal proceedings related to the diesel matter.
- Crisis management advice on some of the largest cyber attacks
- Advising dozens of clients on the implementation of compliance management systems, including product compliance.
- Preparing clients from various industry sectors on compliance with the GDPR and the new EU Digital Acts.
- Universities of Saarbrücken, Bonn and Surrey/UK
- Doctorate in law, University of Bonn
- Lectures in Internet and data privacy law at the University of Cologne (Honorary Professor)
- Associate in the Corporate Technology Department of Powell Goldstein Frazer & Murphy, Atlanta/USA in 1995
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany