Phong is a senior associate of our Ho Chi Minh City office, who has practised law in Vietnam since 2003.
He has extensive experience in advising foreign investors on their investment and acquisition projects in Vietnam, including well-known industry clients in the fields of infrastructure, insurance, real estate, manufacturing and services.
back to tab navigation
- Advising an Australian branded food exporter on its first acquisition for rice milling and export business in Vietnam, being the first step for its Vietnam business expansion plan.
- Advising a French-invested insurance company in Vietnam on the issuance of new capital through an auction process and bancassurance contract with a Vietnamese joint stock bank.
- Advising a French international airport operator on the proposed acquisition of a strategic stake in Airports Corporation of Vietnam.
- Advising a UK-based group on the acquisition of a chain of prominent foreign-invested schools in Vietnam.
- Advising a UK-based insurer on the establishment of a joint venture life insurance company with a Vietnam State-owned commercial bank.
- Ho Chi Minh City Law University, Vietnam
- Admitted to the Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Wolters Kluwer, 2010 - Directors' Liability: A Worldwide Review (co-authored for Vietnam Chapter)
- JurisNet, 2017 – Arbitration in Asia – Release 9 – 2017 (co-authored for Vietnam Chapter)
Ho Chi Minh City1101-1103, Saigon Tower
29 Le Duan Boulevard
T +84 28 3822 6680
F +84 28 3822 6690 email@example.com