Ngoc has been practising law in Vietnam since 2007 and is regarded as one of the few Vietnamese lawyers with serious infrastructure experience and knowledge in Vietnam. She represents clients in all aspects of acquiring, financing, developing and operating infrastructure projects in Vietnam.
Ngoc has the up-to-date knowledge of the Government policy in the infrastructure sector and first-hand experience to assist clients to overcome issues in developing and financing an infrastructure investment project.
She also spends substantial time advising on the public-private partnership scheme in Vietnam. This is a particular strength where she has built up her reputation.back to tab navigation
- Acting for project sponsors and project companies in developing and operating infrastructure projects; Ngoc is currently acting for three groups of international sponsors on the development and financing of three on-going BOT power projects in Vietnam.
- Representing infrastructure developers and investors in the transfer and acquisition of interests in projects, including both privately financed projects and privatisation of major state-owned assets.
- Advising commercial banks, export credit agencies and multilateral development banks on financing road and power projects.
- Representing oil and gas contractors in negotiating production sharing contracts with Vietnamese government and transfer and acquisition of participating interests in various projects.
- Advising Vietnamese state agencies on granting PPP concessions to private sponsors.
- University of Iowa College of Law, USA (LLM)
- Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (BA in international law)
- Admitted to Vietnam Bar Association
- Admitted to Hanoi Bar Association