Max is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on public and private M&A, joint ventures, divestitures and minority investments. He is fluent in Russian.back to tab navigation
- Siemens on the sale of its global low-voltage NEMA motors business to ABB.
- Google on its pending $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant.
- Sonoco on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Ball Metalpack.
- Honeywell on the combination of Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum Computing and acquisition of a majority stake in the combined company.
- Cazoo on its $7 billion business combination with US SPAC AJAX I, including a concurrent $800 million PIPE.
- Volkswagen on numerous multiple transactions, including:
- its investment in, and strategic partnership and related licensing arrangements with, 24M Technologies.
- as significant minority shareholder, together with the other shareholders, of Austrian e-mobility provider, has.to.be gmbh, on its $295 million sale to NYSE-listed ChargePoint in exchange for cash and US public company stock.
- CarLotz on its $827 million merger with Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Zymergen's $575m IPO and conversion to a PBC--among the first PBC conversions.
Duke University School of Law
- J.D., 2018
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.A., summa cum laude, 2014
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 646 413 2325
F +1 212 277 4001