About Dinara Mustafina
Dinara is an associate in our Paris office, with experience in international treaty and commercial arbitration as well as cross-border and domestic litigation.
Dinara's industry experience includes construction and infrastructure, energy, finance and banking sectors.
Dinara speaks Russian and English.
Dinara’s experience includes representing:
- a major developer in LCIA arbitration arising from breaches of a project management agreement with respect to construction of one of the tallest skyscraper in Europe;
- a major Russian energy company and its group companies in commercial arbitration before the SCC and investment arbitration before the ICSID in connection with Georgia’s breaches of its commitments in respect of electricity tariffs;
- a company in a number of arbitration and litigation proceedings in connection with a project for construction of a railway in Libya that was interrupted by a civil war in 2011;
- a major Russian energy company in arbitration proceedings connected with construction of a power plant in the territory of Latin America;
- an international bank in bankruptcy proceedings;
- a Russian investment company with respect to investigation of the US regulatory authorities.
Graduated from Moscow State University