About Jamie Murray-Jones
Jamie is a restructuring and insolvency senior associate in our global transactions group based in London.
During his time at Freshfields, Jamie has been seconded to Freshfields' Amsterdam office for 6 months, Davidson Kempner European Partners LLP for 4 months and Houlihan Lokey for 6 months where he worked as a banking associate in the Financial Restructuring Group.
- Advising Bulb Energy on its response to the energy crisis and, subsequently, the administrators of its parent group, Simple Energy.
- Advising Cube Infrastructure, original investor and second lien lender to UK fibre broadband provider Trooli, in connection with the sale of group.
- Advising Four Seasons Healthcare in connection with its restructuring.
- Advising Arcadia on its seven CVAs and, subsequently, the administrators and liquidators of the group.
- Advsing the administrators of Monarch Airlines on the 2018 CVA of Monarch Aircraft Engineering Ltd.
- St Hugh's College, University of Oxford, UK (history)
- BPP University Law School, UK (graduate diploma in law, legal practice course)