About Dr. Thomas Müller-Bonanni
Thomas specialises in all aspects of labour and employment law, with a special focus on remuneration and boardroom matters.
His practice covers the full range of labour and employment law, including works council disputes and industrial action.
He has special expertise in designing complex remuneration systems in the financial industry and broad experience on board-level employee co-determination, including in European stock companies (societas europaea or SE) and cross-border mergers. Thomas also advises on boardroom matters, corporate reorganisations and lay-offs.
Clients value Thomas' strategic thinking, his ability to cut through complexity and his hands-on approach. Competitors regard him as a leading practitioner.
Thoma speaks German, English and French.
- Advising Deutsche Bank on remuneration matters.
- Advising Aareal Bank on remuneration matters.
- Advising Porsche on its conversion into a European stock company (societas europaea or SE).
- Advising Zalando on their pre-IPO conversion into a societas europaea.
- Advising Vodafone on a reorganisation and lay-off project.
- Universities of Cologne, Germany, and Geneva/Lausanne, Switzerland (JD)
- University of Cologne, Germany (Dr iur)
- New York University, US (LLM)