About Thibault Moust
Thibault Moust is a principal associate in the Brussels office and a member of our Corporate and M&A team.
He assists on corporate and finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Thibault speaks Dutch, French and English.
- Advising leading global growth equity firm General Atlantic, on its strategic investment of approximately $150m in Odoo SA.
- Advising the ETC Group, a Cinven portfolio company, on its acquisition of Amadys, a leading provider of end-to-end connectivity solutions in the Benelux, UK and DACH regions.
- Advising Umicore NV on the creation of a joint venture with PowerCo SE, the Volkswagen AG battery subsidiary, to establish the first large-scale supply chain for sustainable batteries for electric vehicles in Europe.
- Advising Waterland Private Equity on its participation in The Cookware Company, a global cookware manufacturer with a focus on PFAS-free products.
- Advising the management of House of HR NV, a leading European HR provider, in respect of the acquisition by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on its acquisition of PharmaFluidics, the developer of the μPAC range of micro-chip-based chromatography columns.
- Advising Rivean Capital in respect of its participation in Corilus NV, the Belgian market leader in IT services in the healthcare sector.
- Ghent University, Belgium (Law)
- Vlerick Business School, Brussels, Belgium (Financial Management)
- Brussels Bar