About Dr. Mariusz Motyka-Mojkowski
Mariusz advises on a broad range of EU and German competition law issues, including merger control, cartel and abuse of dominance proceedings. He has experience in EU State aid law.
Mariusz is also a Polish qualified lawyer with expertise in Polish commercial law, in particular competition law.
In addition to his native Polish, Mariusz is fluent in German and English.
- A number of leading media companies on their activities in the CEE region
- BDT in relation to the merger and competition law aspects of the combination of its portfolio company, Culligan, and Waterlogic
- LANXESS on a number of transactions incl. acquisition of IFF’s microbial control business, acquisition of THESEO, divestment of the leather chemicals business to TFI and creation of a JV with Saudi Aramco
- Kronospan on certain aspects of the merger review in relation to the merger with Pfleiderer (EU Phase II)
- Hella on the merger control aspects of its takeover by Faurecia
- Various eastern and central European TV channels of CME (PPF-owned; formerly Time Warner-owned) on general commercial issues
- Aon on certain aspects of the merger review in relation to the merger with WTW (EU Phase II)
- ThermoFisher on the considered acquisition of QIAGEN
- Volkswagen on a number of transactions incl. creation of the autonomous driving JV with Ford
- thyssenkrupp on the merger with Tata Steel (EU Phase II)
- Europa Universität in Frankfurt/Oder, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland (Graduate degree in law)
- Europa Universität in Frankfurt/Oder, Germany (LL.M. in German and Polish Law)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland (LL.B. in Political Sciences)
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands (law)
- Radca prawny, Poland
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Polish Competition Law Association