Khaair is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on corporate and financial transactions.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Khaair worked at Skadden Arps where he represented public and private companies in M&A transactions and other general corporate matters.back to tab navigation
- A major shareholder in ReNew Power in ReNew’s $8 billion business combination with SPAC RMG Acquisition Corp. II.
- AstraZeneca on its pending $39 billion acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- Royal Caribbean Group on the all-cash carve-out of its Azamara cruise line to Sycamore Partners, including its three-ship fleet and associated intellectual property.
- Endo International plc on its $540 million acquisition of BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours on the sale of its trichlorosilane (TCS) business to Hemlock Semiconductor Operations.
- Zayo Group on the sale of its colocation data center business to IT manager DataBank.
- Livongo Health on its $18 billion sale to Teladoc Health.
- American Equity Prices on its $400 million public offering of depository shares representing Series A preferred stock.
- Ashtead Group on the pricing of its $1.2 billion offering of second priority secured notes.
- Sea Limited on the pricing of its $1 billion offering of convertible senior notes.
- WABCO on its $7 billion sale to ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Howard University School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Howard Human & Civil Rights Law Review, Vol II, Editor-in-Chief
- City University of New York (CUNY Baccalaureate School of Unique and Interdisciplinary Studies)
- B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
- New York