About Rikin Morjaria
Rikin advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate issues with a focus on complex cross-border deals in the Life Sciences sector.
Rikin was seconded to our Innovation practice where he helped develop some of our tech-enabled solutions and is a Legal Innovation Ambassador for the City of London Corporation.
Rikin was an inaugural member of our Associate and Business Services Advisory Board which helps to facilitate regular, two-way communication and information flow between the Global Leadership Team and the associate and business services teams across the firm.
- Novartis AG on the separation and spin-off of Sandoz, its generics and biosimilars division and on various M&A transactions.
- Merck KGaA on the $4.2bn auction sale of its consumer healthcare business to Procter & Gamble.
- Boehringer Ingelheim on its €20bn asset swap with Sanofi and on numerous bolt-on acquisitions and anti-trust related divestments.
- Softbank Group Corp. on its £24bn bid for ARM Holdings.
- Honeywell International Inc. on its $5.1bn acquisition of Melrose plc's utility metering business.
- UK Government on the sale of its interests in Eurostar and shareholdings in Lloyds and RBS.
- Guardian Media Group on various matters in relation to its Top Right Group and Auto Trader joint ventures.
- Rolls-Royce plc on various joint ventures.
- University of Cambridge (Law)
- Solicitor, England and Wales