About Lauren Moorin
Lauren is a member of our financial services regulatory team and a member of our global transactions group. She advises a wide range of clients on financial services and regulatory matters in both an advisory and transactional context.
Lauren has most recently been advising clients on the impact and implementation of the latest financial services legal developments (eg MiFID II and bank structural reform), and also regularly advises clients on both new and on-going obligations, for example in the areas of conduct of business, market abuse, custody and authorisation and passporting.
She has spent time on secondment at a central bank and two major investment banks.
- Advising various financial institutions on the impact and implementation of legislative changes in the UK, most recently in respect of MiFID II and bank structural reform.
- Advising on transactions involving financial institutions.
- Admitted to the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in March 2015
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- Law (LLB Hons), University of Sheffield