About Sally Montague (ne Lynch)
Sally is a Senior Associate in the restructuring and insolvency team based in London.
She has experience acting for lenders, corporates, directors, insolvency officeholders and other key parties in the restructuring and insolvency market.
During her time at Freshfields, Sally was seconded to Amsterdam office for six months.
- Acting for Credit Suisse on its exposure to the Greensill Group.
- Acting for the shareholders of Nordic Aviation Capital in its restructuring and Chapter 11.
- Advising the joint administrators of various Arcadia entities on the various sales of the Arcadia brands.
- Advising a group of term loan lenders in relation to Intu SGS.
- Advising House of Fraser on its English and Scottish company voluntary arrangements, schemes and administration.
- Advising BrightHouse on its high yield bond restructuring implemented by way of exchange offer, and its subsequent administration.
- Advising IGas Energy, a leading UK onshore oil and gas explorer and producer, on its capital restructuring.
- Advising Intermediate Capital Group on its role as facility agent and lender under a mezzanine facility agreement to a Luxembourg entity in the N&W Global Vending Group.
- Advising H.C. Starck, a leading global technology metals business headquartered in Germany, on its restructuring and an amendment and extension of its senior and mezzanine facilities.
- Advising the joint administrators of Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander Limited, a subsidiary of Kaupthing Bank HF.
- Advising the joint liquidators of Clinton Cards in relation to a court order setting a bar date in respect of claims for administration expenses from landlords.
- Advising on numerous solvent liquidations.
- University College London, UK (LLB in law with Hispanic law)
- BPP Law School, UK (legal practice course)