About Kyle Miller
Kyle is of counsel within our international capital markets and corporate groups.
His practice focuses on US securities law and public takeover offers. Kyle has worked on high-profile mergers and public offerings across Europe, serving corporate clients, private equity houses and underwriting banks, specialising in complex deals that often involve multiple regulators and jurisdictions.
Kyle's practice also covers a broad range of debt and equity products, including IPOs, rights offerings and high-yield debt. He is one of the firm's most internationally experienced counsels, having worked with regulators in the US and across Europe, including in the UK, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and France.
He recently spent six months with Goldman Sachs' in-house legal team (investment banking division) in London.
In addition to his core work, Kyle prepares block trades, undocumented capital increases (exempt from prospectus requirements) and other capital markets matters.
Kyle speaks English, German and Hungarian.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its proposed merger with Deutsche Börse.
- AdvisingVonovia on its hostile takeover bid for Deutsche Wohnen.
- Advising Fresenius on its offerings and retail listings of more than €4bn in notes since 2010, including the recent establishment of their euro medium-term note programme.
- Advising issuers in the German IPOs of Siltronic, GSW Immobilien, the Norma Group and Prime Office, and the UK IPO of Spire Healthcare; and on the rights offerings of GSW Immobilien, Intercell and Valneva, among others.
- Advising the underwriters on the German IPOs of Deutsche Annington (now Vonovia) and KION Group, the London IPO of B&M European Retail, and the German rights issues of Deutsche Wohnen and OCM German Real Estate Holding.
- Advising the issuer ZF North America Capital and guarantor ZF Friedrichshafen on the US dollar and eurobonds ($6bn+) issued to fund the acquisition of TRW Automotive.
- New York University School of Law, USA (LLM in taxation)
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, USA (JD, high honors)
- University of Utah, USA (BA, cum laude)
- Admitted to the New York Bar
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main, Germany