About Leo Mikros
Leo is an associate in our Global Transactions - Corporate team in London.
He focuses on M&A, private equity transactions and general corporate matters for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across a range of sectors.
Leo is qualified to practise law in England & Wales, New York and Greece.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Leo worked for a leading international law firm in London and was previously seconded to Goldman Sachs International.
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Advising Blackstone on the sale of its stake in Rothesay Life to GIC and Massachusetts Mutual Life.
- Advising General Atlantic on its acquisition of a minority stake in Gymshark, a fitness community and apparel brand.
- Advising Advent International on ICE’s acquisition of New Zealand Pharmaceuticals.
- Advising SSE on the acquisition of an 80% interest in an offshore wind JV in Japan with Pacifico Energy.
- Advising AEA Investors on the sale of Sparrows Group.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LL.M., 2015
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Attorney, State of New York, U.S.A
- Attorney, Athens Bar Association, Greece