About Don Methven
Don’s practice focuses on private credit transactions for international financial institutions, including acting for credit funds, financial sponsors and major corporates in corporate banking matters and special situations investment opportunities. His expertise extends to a wide range of financial produces including advising on fund financing transactions and sustainability-linked loans.
- A major Asia-focused credit fund in a secondary loan transaction with bespoke back-to-back amortisation arrangements.
- An international capital solutions provider in its investment in privately placed high-yield bonds issued by a major Indian conglomerate.
- Goldman Sachs on a series of internal restructurings of investment asset holdings in Asia, Europe and the US.
- JP Morgan Chase as lender under multiple subscription-line club facilities in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- The lenders and sustainability coordinators in relation to PAG Private Equity's first Sustainability-Linked Loan, the first to be supported by a Sustainability-Linked Financing Framework in the Asian private equity market.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Solicitor, Hong Kong