Lexi is an associate in our international arbitration practice group based in Singapore. She has extensive experience representing clients in both commercial and treaty arbitrations, under ICSID, UNCITRAL, ICC and SIAC rules. She frequently advises clients on public international law issues such as structuring investments for treaty protection and investment treaty negotiations.
She also has years of experience in our global investigations group advising clients regarding compliance with national and international law, including business and human rights policies, economic sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption laws. She has experience in complex commercial litigation matters, advising major financial institutions, private equity funds and corporates.back to tab navigation
- Advising a consortium of Japanese companies on a potential billion-dollar ICSID arbitration against the Government of Indonesia relating to a hydroelectric project and aluminium smelter.
- Representing Japanese and Dutch investors in an Energy Charter Treaty arbitration against Spain under the ICSID Rules relating to changes to a regulatory regime affecting its investments in the European renewable energy sector.
- Representing a major Thai conglomerate in two parallel, billion-dollar ICC arbitrations regarding renewable energy investments.
- Representing a Southeast Asian State in an UNCITRAL investor-State arbitration commenced by a dual-national individual and associated company, involving novel public international law issues.
- Representing an Asian State in an UNCITRAL investor-State arbitration commenced by Middle Eastern investors relating to an aborted M&A transaction in the electronics industry.
- Representing a US-based multinational in a billion-dollar dispute over the exercise of inter-related put options and the termination of a long-term manufacturing JV in a Central Asian State.
- Vanderbilt University (JD)
- Washington University in St. Louis (BA)
- Solicitor (New York)
back to tab navigation
Singapore10 Collyer Quay 42-01 Ocean Financial Centre
T +65 6908 0264
F +65 6636 7000