About Jenny McIvor
Jenny leads the energy, transport and infrastructure business in London within our global transactions practice. Jenny specialises in infrastructure finance, including acquisition finance and refinancings of infrastructure assets, acting for both infrastructure sponsors and finance providers.
Jenny has extensive experience across all types of debt products, including bank lending, European institutional funding, US private placements, listed bonds and secured debt platforms across a broad spectrum of infrastructure assets (including regulated utilities, transport, telecommunications and renewables).
- Advising Community Fibre on its approx. £1 billion financing to fund its fibre roll out.
- Advising the lenders to the Moto group in relation to Moto’s £835m common terms platform refinancing.
- Advising Infracapital and GB Railfreight in relation to its common terms platform holdco refinancing.
- Advising MIRA on the financing of the KCOM group following its acquisition by Macquarie.
- Advising Greensands, the holding companies of Southern Water, on its financing arrangements and sale of a majority stake in return for a significant investment from Macquarie.
- Advising the lenders on the financing of Eurostar.
- Advising Forth Ports on its bank financing and US private placements.
- Advising Electricity North West on numerous financings including a staple financing offered to bidders as part of the sale of ENW by JP Morgan and First State, and a separate US private placement and listed Eurobond issue by ENW.
- Advising Eurotunnel on its €2bn refinancing through the issue of listed bonds and a US private placement.
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development as the credit-enhancement provider on the bond financing of the Elazig hospital PPP in Turkey led by a consortium of Ronesans and Meridiam.
- Advising the lenders on the bond financing of the Thames Tideway Tunnel (TTT), having previously advised Defra on the TTT's financing elements.
- Advising a UK gas distribution network on a new holdco financing.
- Advising the sponsors (HOCHTIEF, Dutch Infrastructure Fund and Kemna) on the German A7 road project, which included bank and bond financing supported by the European Investment Bank’s project bond credit enhancement product.
- Advising a bidder for National Grid’s gas distribution business.
Solicitor, England and Wales