Pete is a senior associate specialising in leveraged finance.
His practice covers a wide variety of finance transactions including leveraged, investment grade and real estate financings, refinancings and restructurings with clients that include sponsors, corporates, banks and other non-bank financial institutions and alternative capital providers.
He has particular experience in acquisition finance using European and New York-style term loan B, bank/bond and direct lending/unitranche financing structures.
During his time at Freshfields, Pete has spent periods on secondment to a major global bank and to the firm's Frankfurt office.
back to tab navigation
- Advising Permira and its portfolio company Dr Martens on the financing to support the Dr Martens group's IPO on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising CVC on the Term Loan B financing to support its acquisition of Stark Group.
- Advising Cinven portfolio companies Hotelbeds and Partner in Pet Food on raising a number of incremental debt facilities.
- Advising a consortium including FountainVest Partners and Anta Sports on the financing of its take-private acquisition of Amer Sports and the group's subsequent further capital raise.
- Advising Warbug Pincus on the financing to support its acquisition of a regulated consumer credit business in Israel.
- Advising CVC on the first and second lien financing of its acquisition of TMF Group.
- Adviding Oxea group on the refinancing of its New York law Term Loan B financing.
Solicitor, England and Wales.
St Edmund's College, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (MA).
Queen's University at Kingston, Canada (BSc (Hons)).
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001