Pany is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
She advises national and international clients on M&A and private equity transactions as well as on general corporate law matters.
Pany speaks German, English and Greek.back to tab navigation
- Advising Catalent, the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies and consumer health products, on its acquisition of RheinCell Therapeutics.
- Advising the global research and education publisher Springer Nature Group on its acquisition of Atlantis Press, an open access publisher specialising in conference proceedings and journal publishing.
- Advising Francisco Partners, a leading global investment firm specialised in partnering with technology and technology-enabled businesses, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Native Instruments, the Berlin-headquartered leader in soft- and hardware for digital music production.
- Secondment in the European department for legal and corporate affairs of AB InBev's venture arm ZX Ventures.
- Advising the global research and education publisher Springer Nature Group on the sale of Scientific Publishing Services, a provider of end-to-end solutions for print and digital publishers, to SPi Global.
- Ongoing advice to domestic and international clients on corporate and company law issues.
- Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany (First State Examination)
- Bond University, Queensland, Australia (LL.M.)
- Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany (PhD degree/Dr. iur.)
- Practical Legal Training in Berlin and London
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwältin (Attorney at Law), Germany