About Noor Maraghi
Noor is an Associate in our London office.
- acting for Umicore NV in relation to metal sourcing and processing on the creation of a joint venture with PowerCo SE, the Volkswagen AG battery subsidiary, to establish the first large-scale supply chain for sustainable batteries for electric vehicles in Europe.
- acted for Vinci and Meridiam on the project financing of the Nairobi–Nakuru–Mau Summit Highway PPP project in Kenya
- acting for the lenders (EBRD, OPIC and EDC) on the €1bn project financing of the Izmir and Kocaeli Integrated Health Campuses PPP projects in Turkey (awarded Best Financial Structure - Social Infrastructure by Partnership Awards).
- acting for the lenders (including EBRD, IFC, DEG and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank) on the €1.1bn project financing of the Etlik Integrated Health Campus PPP project in Turkey.
- acted for John Laing Group on project-related matters of the recommended cash offer by Aqueduct Bidco Limited, a newly formed company owned by funds advised by KKR.
- advised Siccar Point Energy and its sponsors, Blackstone Energy Partners and Blue Water Energy, on the project aspects of the sale of Siccar Point Energy to Ithaca Energy.