Amanda is an associate in our energy, transportation and infrastructure team and a member of our global transactions group. She is based in the London office. Amanda is a team player with a genuine interest in other people and an exceptional willingness to pitch in to get the job done.
She has experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors as well as experience in general finance work. Amanda has worked for both lender and sponsor clients on a variety of mandates on project financings, general financings and M&A transactions.
Amanda has spent time on secondment at Terra Firma Capital Partners Limited, a UK-based private equity firm which invests across a wide range of sectors and has a focus on large, asset-rich businesses, often with complex structural or regulatory issues.
She has also completed an international client secondment to ENGIE within the Legal Finance team, based in Brussels, performing the role of Legal Counsel and providing in-house legal support to the Business Units globally on a variety of financial transactions and projects of the ENGIE Group.
Amanda has published an article in African Law & Business looking at the prospects of the energy transition in Africa after the pandemic.
She also published an article highlighting Brexit-related issues for energy businesses, including potential regulatory changes.back to tab navigation
- acting for AfDB in connection with a corporate loan to finance Transnet SOC Limited’s capital investment programme.
- acting for the lenders (EBRD, OPIC and EDC) on the €1bn project financing of the Izmir and Kocaeli Integrated Health Campuses PPP projects in Turkey.
- acting for the lenders (including EBRD, IFC, DEG and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank) on the €1.1bn project financing of the Etlik Integrated Health Campus PPP project in Turkey.
- acting for EBRD as the credit support provider for the issuance of the first greenfield infrastructure project bond for the financing of the Elazig Integrated Health Campus PPP project in Turkey.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Rhodes University, South Africa
back to tab navigation