Keir specialises in high-profile and complex mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, take-privates and exits for both financial sponsors and corporates.
Keir has varied sector experience across a number of jurisdictions. He has also spent time on secondment in our Hong Kong office and as an investment professional at Warburg Pincus. In 2019, Keir featured in Legal Week's ‘40 Under 40: The Rising Stars in Private Equity’.
back to tab navigation
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its investments in Nets, Concardis, Allfunds, TeamSystem, Action Nederland and its disposal of Wood Mackenzie.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its investments in Reiss, McGill & Partners, Vingroup’s retail business in Vietnam, Nirvana Development in Indonesia, ESR in China and its disposal of Clondalkin.
- Advising Tesco on its merger with Booker Group, its disposals of its Thai and Malaysian businesses and Dobbies Garden Centres and its joint venture with China Resources Enterprise.
- Advising Centerbridge on its investment in Canopius.
- Advising Aberdeen Asset Management on its all-share merger with Standard Life.
- Advising AB InBev on its disposal of SABMiller’s central and eastern European businesses.
- Nottingham Law School, UK (legal practice course)
- University of Bristol, UK (LLB (hons))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001