Keir specialises in high-profile and complex mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, take-privates and exits for both financial sponsors and corporates.
Keir has varied sector experience across a number of jurisdictions. He has also spent time on secondment in our Hong Kong office and as an investment professional at Warburg Pincus.back to tab navigation
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its acquisitions of Nets, Concardis, TeamSystem and its disposal of Wood Mackenzie.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its investment in Reiss, Vingroup’s retail business in Vietnam, Nirvana Development in Indonesia, e-Shang in China and its disposal of Clondalkin.
- Advising Tesco on its merger with Booker Group, its joint venture with China Resources Enterprise and its disposal of Dobbies Garden Centres.
- Advising Aberdeen Asset Management on its all-share merger with Standard Life.
- Advising AB InBev on its disposal of SABMiller’s central and eastern European businesses.
- Nottingham Law School, UK (legal practice course)
- University of Bristol, UK (LLB (hons))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001