About Dr. Krystyna Lyra
Krystyna Lyra is a Principal Associate at the Dispute Resolution Practice Group and specializes in national and international litigation and arbitration. She advises German and international companies in all areas of commercial law.
In the course of her work in Berlin Krystyna has assisted companies in complex transactions and significant antitrust fine and abuse proceedings as well as on compliance issues in different sectors. She has particular experience in the following sectors: consumer goods industry, e-commerce, media and IT industry.
In addition to her qualification as a qualified German lawyer, she also holds a master's degree in Polish law and has extensive experience abroad in Brussels and Poland.
Krystyna speaks German, English and Polish.
- Representing a leading German automobile manufacturer against mass actions and advising in the coordination of various national and international court proceedings
- Study of law at European University Viadrina and Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (LL.M. in German and Polish Law), majoring in European and Competition Law
- Stagiaire at European Commission in Brussels, Cabinet of Vice-President Viviane Reding
- Legal traineeship at Brandenburg Higher Regional Court with stations at Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and at leading German commercial law firms
- PhD at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Dr. iur.)
- Admitted to the bar in Berlin