About Francesca Loreto
Francesca is a senior associate in our global transactions group in New York.
Francesca's practice focuses on derivatives and structured finance transactions as well as financial services regulatory matters.
- A major US Investment Bank on complex loan and bond portfolio financing transactions using repackaging and total return swap technology opposite major hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Citibank on a wide range of total return swap facilities, including in the context CLO warehouse arrangements.
- Silver Point Capital in two U.S.$400 million middle-market CLOs for the Specialty Credit Fund and Specialty Credit Fund II platforms, respectively.
- Western Union on the $910 million sale of Western Union Business Solutions to Goldfinch Partners and Baupost Group.
- Prodigy Finance Ltd on its first rated dual Reg S / Rule 144A U.S.$300 million securitization of unsecured student loans compliant with the UK, EU and US regulatory regimes.
- UBS on loan and bond portfolio financing transactions using structured repurchase and total return swap technology opposite major hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Prodigy Finance Ltd on a $300 million student loan receivables financing by the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (formerly OPIC).
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, US
- Law Degree (magna cum laude), Università degli Studi Roma Tre, Italy
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York and Italy