Francesca is an associate in our global transactions group in New York.
Francesca's practice focuses on derivatives and structured finance transactions as well as financial services regulatory matters.back to tab navigation
- Western Union on the $910 million sale of Western Union Business Solutions to Goldfinch Partners and Baupost Group.
- Prodigy Finance Ltd on its first rated dual Reg S / Rule 144A U.S.$300 million securitization of unsecured student loans compliant with the UK, EU and US regulatory regimes.
- Citibank on a wide range of total return swap facilities, including in the context CLO warehouse arrangements.
- UBS on loan and bond portfolio financing transactions using structured repurchase and total return swap technology opposite major hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Prodigy Finance Ltd on a $300 million student loan receivables financing by the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (formerly OPIC).
- A major US Investment Bank on complex loan and bond portfolio financing transactions using repackaging and total return swap technology opposite major hedge funds and private equity funds.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, US
- Law Degree (magna cum laude), Università degli Studi Roma Tre, Italy
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York and Italy