About Alice Lindemann
Alice is an associate in our capital markets practice in New York focusing on debt and equity offerings and corporate governance matters. Prior to joining our New York office, Alice worked as an associate in our Brussels office in our disputes, litigation and arbitration group where she focused on commercial litigation, international arbitration and white collar investigations.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- Lilium N.V. in connection with a capital raise for up to $250 million.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., May 2020
- Université libre de Bruxelles, LL.M., with distinction, June 2018
- Université libre de Bruxelles, LL.B., with distinction, June 2016
- Admitted to New York State bar.