Jack is an associate in our global transactions group based in New York. His practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions.back to tab navigation
- Universal Music Group on the $4 billion acquisition by SPAC Pershing Square Tontine Holdings of 10% of UMG from Vivendi and separation of UMG from Vivendi.
- Fastly's $825 million offering of 0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026.
- London Stock Exchange Group plc on its acquisition of Refinitiv in an all share-transaction for a total enterprise value of $27 billion.
- Stanley Black & Decker's asset purchase of Pillo Health.
- Financial advisors on various M&A transactions.
- Various corporate governance matters.
- Authored corporate governance materials for distribution to general counsel of clients and non-clients.
Brooklyn Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Executive Articles Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law
University of Miami Herbert Business School
- B.A., 2015
- Member, Film at Lincoln Center
back to tab navigation