Brian advises on a range of corporate finance transactions.
He represents issuers, underwriters and selling security holders in public and private debt, equity and hybrid securities offerings, acquisition financings and related capital markets transactions.
Brian also advises his clients on US securities law, corporate governance matters, periodic reporting and other general corporate matters.back to tab navigation
- CVC on its ~$470 million Investment in Aleph Holding.
- Charterhouse Capital on the business combination of Mirion Technologies and SPAC GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II.
- TriNet on its $500m private offering of senior notes and new revolving credit facility.
- Oracle on its $15bn aggregate principal amount of senior debt securities.
- CarLotz on its $827m business combination with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Clever Leaves on its business combination with SPAC Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.
- Budweiser Brewing Company APAC on its $5bn global offering (the second-largest IPO globally in 2019).
- Formula 1 on the sale of Formula 1 to Liberty Media, and subsequent secondary offerings by CVC Capital Partners.
- Flutter Entertainment on its combination with The Stars Group.
- KLX Energy Services on its IPO (via spinoff) on Nasdaq and subsequent high yield debt offering and merger with Quintana Energy Services.
- KLX Inc. on the $4.2bn sale of its aviation parts and services business to The Boeing Co.
- Penske Automotive Group on numerous high yield debt issuances.
- Covia Holdings Corporation in connection with its IPO (through merger) on the NYSE.
- Counsel to the underwriters on Viant Technology Inc.’s $250m IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Underwriters on Sally Beauty’s high yield debt offerings.
- Joint bookrunners on 21Vianet’s $340m SEC-registered ADSs offering.
- Underwriters on The Kroger Co.’s SEC-registered investment grade debt offerings.
- The underwriters on the secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and SEC-registered offerings of Baozun, Huazhu Group and ZTO Express.
- Underwriters on Dollar General’s $500m SEC-registered notes offering.
- Underwriters on Compass Diversified’s $100m public offering of Series B fixed-to-floating rate cumulative preferred shares.
- Silver Queen Financial’s $45m fixed-to-floating rate senior notes offering.
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ SEC-registered investment grade debt offerings.
- Underwriters in Annaly Capital’s $412m Series G fixed-to-floating rate cumulative preferred stock offering.
- Underwriters in Victory Capital’s $152m IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- JD, New York University School of Law
- BA, Rutgers University
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 212 284 4983
F +1 646 521 5783