Lucy focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions.back to tab navigation
- Zymergen on its IPO, conversion to a public benefit corporation and other corporate law matters.
- Li-Cycle on its pending $1.67 billion business combination with SPAC Peridot Acquisition Corp., including a concurrent $315 million PIPE.
- 3M Company on its acquisition of Elution Technologies, a manufacturer of food allergen test kits.
- E-Mart on its acquisition of California-based grocery chains Bristol Farms, Lazy Acres and Metropolitan Market.
- Toppan Vintage on its acquisition of the Marketing & Communication Solutions division of Merrill Corporation.
- Private equity fund on various portfolio company acquisitions and financings, including the acquisition of an environmental risk control services company.
- Modern Times Group on its acquisition of several mobile game developer and publisher companies.
Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D., 2016; Senior Editor, Georgetown Environmental Law Review
Emory University, College of Arts & Sciences
- B.A., 2013