About Mathias Lehner
- Advising KGAL on the leasing of 3 new Airbus A220 aircraft with Air Baltic
- Advising Malaysia Airlines on its global financial restructuring, in particular on the restructuring of its aircraft lease agreements
- Advising a European airline on the operating lease agreements regarding 2 Airbus A350 aircraft
- Advising the Senior Lenders on the restructuring of a real estate asset in Croatia and the subsequent sale of the EUR 115m loan position to an investor
- Advising an EMEA-based airline on the amendment of 47 finance leases
- Advising Deutsche Bank with respect to a EUR 3bn KfW-Loan to Lufthansa (against the background of the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Advising a bank on a USD 600m Sustainability Linked RCF
- Advising a pharma company on the development of a sustainability reporting framework and the development and implementation of an ESG-reporting tool
- Advising a RE-Fund on the EUR 326m acquisition financing of a shopping centre in Finland
- Advising an investment fund in connection with the EUR 85m acquisition of a real estate portfolio in Finland
- Advising an international investor in connection with the EUR 220m refinancing, restructuring and subsequent sale of two shopping malls in Croatia.
- Advising a real estate investment fund in connection with the EUR 300m financing, de-merger and partial sale of a shopping centre in Vienna.
- Advising a German airline with respect to restructuring and insolvency matters, including the sale of its business.
- London School of Economics: Master of International Business Law (LL.M, English and international commercial law)
- University of Vienna: Diplomstudium Rechtswissenschaften (Master of Laws, Austrian and European law)
- University of Kent: ERASMUS programme (Diploma in Law, English and European law)
- Admitted to the Vienna bar
- Junior Assistant at the Department of Civil Law, University of Vienna (2009 - 2010)
- More than 6 months of internships in the UK, France, Indonesia and Sweden (2004 - 2010)