Georg specialises in litigation and arbitration. He advises and represents national and international companies in disputes concerning all areas of business and commercial law.
He speaks German and English
back to tab navigation
- Advising and representing a global OEM in its worldwide defence against compliance-related customer claims brought against the OEM and its dealers.
- Defending an international food manufacturer against claims brought by a distributor in Germany and another European jurisdiction
- Advising a US media corporation on contractual disputes with a German company
- Advising the supervisory board of a media company on internal disputes
- Defending an international start-up in contractual disputes with a subsidiary
Georg completed his legal education at Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. He holds an LL.M. degree in International and European Business Law from Trinity College Dublin where he graduated with a dissertation on international arbitration. Georg served as legal trainee at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Kammergericht) with stages at the German Federal Foreign Office and our offices in Berlin and Washington DC.
- Master of Laws - LL.M., Trinity College Dublin (International and European Business Law, distinction)
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin
- Law studies at Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin