About Lauren Lee
Lauren is an associate in our capital markets practice in Silicon Valley focusing on debt and equity offerings and corporate governance matters.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- Stagwell on its $108 million debut secondary offering.
- Capella Space on its announced $60 million growth equity financing.
- Oracle Corporation on its SEC-registered offering of $7 billion and $5.25 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
- Capella Space, a San Francisco-based Earth observation company, on its $97m Series C debt and equity financing led by NightDragon, with significant participation from existing investors DCVC and Cota Capital.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2020
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A., Integrative Biology 2014