About Ellen Lawrence
Ellen is an associate in our New York office focusing on restructuring and corporate matters. Prior to joining, Ellen interned at Freshfields where she prepared due diligence reports and reviewed case law. Ellen also worked for United Nations on the UN Women HeForShe Initiative.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its $1.2bn acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Neogames.
- Agilent on its acquisition of e‑MSion.
- Georgetown University, J.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- Sotheby’s Institute | University of Manchester
Admitted to practice in New York