About Priti Lancaster
Priti is a practice development lawyer in our insurance group based in London.
Her experience includes advising on non-contentious matters for financial institutions including M&A, portfolio transfers, reorganisations and restructurings, distributor arrangements, regulation and compliance. She also has experience advising insurers and reinsurers on both domestic and cross-border activities.
Priti has written articles for publication on industry topics such as Solvency II, recovery and resolution in insurance and the annuities market.
- Advising insurance companies on the application of Solvency II.
- Advising insurance companies on investment strategy and asset liability matching.
- Advising on capital management issues for insurers.
- Considering group supervision issues.
- Advising bancassurance distribution arrangements.
- Advising on longevity risk transfers to reinsurers and other non-reinsurance counterparts through the use of longevity swaps.
- Advising on Part VII transfers of insurance business under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act and portfolio restructuring.