Thomas is an associate in our M&A practice in New York.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Thomas was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm.back to tab navigation
- Ericsson on its pending $6.2 billion acquisition of Vonage.
- Sandvik on its acquisitions of GWS Tool Group and DWFritz Automation.
- Temenos AG in its acquisition of Kony.
- Mobile Mini in its pending merger of equals with Willscot Corporation.
- Uniti Group in its sale of its towers business in Mexico, Colombia, and Nicaragua to Phoenix Tower International.
- Silver Lake in its investment in WPEngine.
New York University School of Law
- LL.M., 2017; Graduate Editor of Tax Law Review
University of Florida Levin College of Law
- J.D., Order of the Coif, 2016; Executive Research Editor of the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy
- M.B.A., 2016
University of Florida
- B.S., 2013