About Antonio Laino
Antonio is a senior legal consultant in our Global Transactions practice.
He specialises in advising private equity and other financial sponsors on acquisitions, exits, strategic investments and management incentivisation arrangements. Alongside his transactional work, Antonio has a senior knowledge management role within our financial sponsors group.
Antonio trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to Bregal Investments and Warburg Pincus, where he advised investment teams on a variety of cross-border and domestic transactions.
- Advising Blackstone and Bluewater on the sale of Siccar Point Energy.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic partnership with the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) and on its investments in United Rugby Championship, Six Nations Championship, Aleph Holding and WebPros Group.
- Advising GIC on its investment in Thyssen Krupp (alongside Advent, Cinven and others), and on its acquisition of Miller Insurance (alongside Cinven).
- Advising Montagu on the acquisition of ITRS Group.
- Advising a consortium led by Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of a majority stake in Community Fibre.
- BA(Hons), Durham University
GDL, Oxford Brookes University
LPC, BPP University Law School
- Solicitor, England and Wales