About Cindy Kwong
Cindy is a counsel in our global transactions group. Her practice focuses on equity capital markets and listed company compliance. She regularly advises corporate and financial institution clients on high profile and complex matters.
Cindy speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advising on the listing of Aquila Acquisition Corporation on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the first SPAC listing in Hong Kong
- Advising on the triple primary listing of HUTCHMED (China) on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Advising on the dual primary listing of Yancoal Australia on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Advising on the spin-off listings of AustAsia Group, Wharf Real Estate Investment Company, BOCOM International and BOC Aviation and the business trust listing of HK Electric Investments on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Advising on the listings of ESR Group, Hangzhou Tigermed and Razer Inc. on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- University College London, UK (LLB, First Class Honours)
- Washington University in St. Louis, USA (BA in Political Science and Economics)
- Solicitor, Hong Kong