Maria specialises in securities and financial institutions regulation, as well as finance and corporate law.
She focuses on capital markets transactions, in particular equity and debt securities offerings, and has advised on a number of IPOs and Eurobonds issues.
Maria also has significant experience in regulatory and corporate work, having advised clients on M&A deals and general corporate matters.
She speaks English and Russian.back to tab navigation
- Advising Polymetal International on: its £473m IPO, including admission to the premium segment of the Official List of the FSA and trading on the main market of the London stock exchange; and its $6bn acquisition of JSC Polymetal by way of the exchange offer made by PMTL Holding to share- and global depository receipt holders of JSC Polymetal.
- Advising Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, VTB Capital and Citi on the $718m IPO of NOMOS Bank, with an offering of Russian shares listed on MICEX and RTS, and DRs listed on the London stock exchange.
- Advising Otkritie Financial Corporation, a major Russian financial group, on its $841m acquisition of 64 per cent of shares and global depository receipts in the Russian PIK Group.
- Advising Global Ports on its $350m debut Eurobond offering.
- Advising Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, ING Bank, J.P.Morgan and SIB as the global co-ordinators and joint bookrunners on the issue of $500m of loan participation notes due 2020 by EuroChem with listing on the Irish stock exchange.
Law school, state-university, higher school of economicsback to tab navigation
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
T +7 495 785 3000
F +7 495 785 3001