About Dr. Thomas Kustor
Thomas specialises in the conduct of lawsuits in all fields of business law, with a particular focus on company and commercial law. He conducts high-profile litigation cases, especially in a multijurisdictional context, especially for corporate and financial clients.
Thomas has developed expertise in handling contentious cases (mostly sensitive in nature), the increasingly busy area of advising clients on damage claims after cartel issues and, more generally, class actions. More recently, he has established a niche in investigations work, an area which is becoming more and more relevant for all clients.
He speaks German and English.
- Disputes involving financial institutions.
- Crisis management, strategic advice and handling of (mass) claims.
- Corporate litigation (eg in connection with shareholder activism) and other corporate-related disputes (post-M&A disputes).
- Follow-on claims (eg disputes following investigations).
- Commercial disputes and court proceedings in connection with arbitration proceedings.
- University of Exeter (LLM)
- Member of the Austrian Bar Association